* Bunjamini fuge is a cement-based, colored tile grout.
* It offers high mechanical strength and color stability.
* Suitable for joint width 3-1 5 mm.
* Substrate: The substrate covered with tiles should be perfectly clean. The joints should be carefully cleaned and dampened with a wet sponge.
Application: Bunjamini FUGE is added to water under continuous stirring, until a uniform paste is formed. The mixture should be left about 10 minutes to settle and then slightly stirred again. Spread the grout on to the joints, using a rubber float in a diagonal direction to the Joints, in order to fill them completely. The excess material should be wiped after a while, using a wet sponge.
* The surface covered with ceramic tiles should be perfectly clean.
The joints should be carefully cleaned with a sponge.
12 months from production date if stored in original, unopened packaging, in places protected from moisture and frost.